The semi-welded plate heat exchanger welds two plates together to form a sealed channel. The special medium flows in the welding channel, and only contacts the two medium-resistant seal rings at the entrance and exit of the plate group. The medium on the other side is still sealed with a rubber ring and can be removed if necessary. This structure enables each plate to be conveniently maintained, while ensuring the stability of the welded plate group. Particularly suitable for handling demanding fluids or gases.
Semi-welded plate heat exchangers have been widely used in the metallurgical industry and the refrigeration industry. Sulfuric acid heat exchangers in the metallurgical industry and ammonia evaporators in the refrigeration industry all use semi-welded plate heat exchangers. As we all know, the plate heat exchanger is an efficient and compact heat exchange equipment. Under the same heat transfer load, the volume of the plate heat exchanger is only 1 / 3-1 / 6 of the shell and tube type, and the weight is only the shell and tube. 1 / 2-1 / 5 of the formula.
Advantages of semi-welded plate heat exchanger:
1. Can withstand a maximum temperature of 200 ¡ã C, a minimum temperature of -38 ¡ã C, and a maximum design pressure of 3.0MPa;
2. The mechanical structure is sturdy, laser welding is more reliable than rubber sealing, can handle corrosive media, and has high leakage resistance.
3. It is suitable for liquids that have corrosive effects on rubber gaskets. It is easy to assemble and disassemble. The plates sealed by gaskets can be disassembled and cleaned.
4. No need for spare parts, low running cost. Since laser welding is used on the process fluid (such as electrolyte, sulfuric acid, alkali, etc.) side, and there is no rubber gasket seal, strictly speaking, there is no need to purchase spare parts on this side. In this way, the operating cost of the equipment is greatly reduced compared to ordinary plate heat exchangers;
5. Modular design The whole plate heat exchanger is composed of many 2 pieces / group of modules, which ensures the flexibility of the equipment. That is, the heat exchange capacity of the device can be easily changed by increasing or decreasing the number of modules;
6. High fouling resistance In general, the plates of the modular design of the semi-welded plate heat exchanger are polished during manufacturing. This was originally to facilitate welding and improve welding or power considerations, but also greatly improved Fouling resistance of laser semi-welded plate heat exchanger
7. It has the advantages of other common plate heat exchangers. Such as small footprint, high heat exchange coefficient and heat exchange efficiency, convenient maintenance and economic operation, etc.
8. Semi-welded plate heat exchanger is a new type of heat exchange equipment that combines the advantages of conventional detachable heat exchangers and fully welded plate heat exchangers. This type of heat exchanger is mainly used for conventional detachable plate heat exchangers. The high temperature and high pressure that can not be used in the device or the phase transition of the flow channel; a new type of heat exchanger developed for the treatment of demanding fluids or gases, such as ammonia, corrosive chemicals, etc. device.